Monday, April 23, 2012

dadkins just scammed me

do NOT trade with this guy. He set me up. Phone trade and it was taken by a friend of his. He admitted it even so I do at least give him that much but obviously he's VERY un legit.

He scammed at elite Ray by the way and he using ELITE URLCHER as bait.|||...|||that kid is legit the card got sniped so wtf is ur problem dud wh dont u check ther frineds list take a pictuer of your proof then post it
uintil then ur the un legit guy|||What Are you talking about I admitted it. I did not scam you and this is why I only trade with certain people. I saw that you had alot of posts so I figured it was safe but to call me out like this when you dont know me is crazy. Man Bears85 took your card not me and I do not know this guy. This is nuts...I understand being mad about your card I got my Vick taken a month ago but to call someone out and lie is crazy|||So YOUR the ''friend'' that took it?? nice.. whatever it will come back to you both.|||i dont know this kid at all i am just tired of people misusuing the forums
especially wen u dont know the kid
ur the one who is very un legit
i completely believe dadkjins over you and ive never tsalked to him in my life|||EVERYTHING dadkins aka Farm_Account is tell telling you is a LIE. I tell you what he may actually go legit for a week or two just to make people believe he's legit, like all scammers do.. but it's only a matter of time before he decides to do it again so if you trade with this guy you get what you deserve. He scammed it, he ADMITTED it.. I kept saying saying just admit it and he finally did, end of story.|||im siding with blackdays because pomar only has 3 posts which means probobly a fake account|||


i dont know this kid at all i am just tired of people misusuing the forums
especially wen u dont know the kid
ur the one who is very un legit
i completely believe dadkjins over you and ive never tsalked to him in my life


now WHY would anybody say that? lol.. hmm so you think I'm just making it up and warning people for NO reason? You would believe THAT over me being scammed? makes absolutely no sense, don't trust this guy either.|||This is not about taking sides I feel bad the card got bought but to blame me is ridiculous.|||nah im brand new but idk this kid i honestly dont know who to believe
i want to believe that people dont scam but i guress im wrong so w.e. im on your side blackdays sorry for the trouble|||


im siding with blackdays because pomar only has 3 posts which means probobly a fake account


BINGO!!.. lol I mean geesh it doesn't takea rocket scientist to figure some things out people. Anyway I've said ALL i'm going to say on this subject. Anybody that trades with either of these guys you get what you deserve.|||lol.. either way its a horrible situation man.. nothin good comes out of a bad trade.. sorry to hear for both of yall|||


im siding with blackdays because pomar only has 3 posts which means probobly a fake account


yup... n he cant even spell lol... scammers crack me up sometimes... think they soo slick but always get caught ...|||




im siding with blackdays because pomar only has 3 posts which means probobly a fake account


yup... n he cant even spell lol... scammers crack me up sometimes... think they soo slick but always get caught ...


they think they are slick but we even have one here guys who will take your card and then actually admit it!.. lol I mean basically what he said was , whatever man people in the forum are so stupid yeah i did it so what people will still trade with me.. and sad thing is somebody WILL actually trust him again, probably several people.

No comments:

Post a Comment