Monday, April 23, 2012

Legendary Clinton Portis

Can anybody give me a breakdown of his relevant attributes? I'm thinking about switching to him, but there's a lot of running back related attributes that aren't listed on the back of these cards. Would be much appreciated...|||best RB evar|||


best RB evar


Good to know, but not too sure that's a category... |||great ball carrier vision (96).. Relatively high elusiveness, speed, and acceleration all at 95.


his awareness is what lacks (80) but his ball carrying is comparable to a LEG duece mcallister (86) so its pretty good, with boosts he becomes a monster.|||I've played about 10+ games with him and I'm not crazy about him. But he is normally solid for me.|||Similar To mcnabb lol!

He's really weak which is his downfall but he's essentially mjd for his receiving and most other stats. But because of his strength he gets taken down pretty easily. My leg AP is much better.|||Only cat I recall is 90 pass block. He's really fun to play with|||he has 90 stff arm, 93 spin move, 97 juke move, catch 68|||I appreciate the responses, but I'm looking specifically for spin move, strength, stiff arm, juke move, catching, and route running.|||


he has 90 stff arm, 93 spin move, 97 juke move, catch 68


Ahh...thank you much kind sir.|||^^^^^^^^|||he should have a higher speed rating|||heck of a backup|||^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment