Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bye bye to everyone I've traded with

Everyone ive traded with I just wanted to say thanks for making this game really fun and helping me get cards that were otherwise unobtainable. I recently got a legend champ sniped and decided to hell with this game and all the freaking scammers and snipers that have no life and sit and refresh a search all night. I defiantly won't be back next year since EA doesn't give two sh it's about its paying customers and won't listen or enable any trade features or any other things that would really help the players so Fu * them, they defiantly won't get my money next year. Anyway, to all I've traded with and all the good people out there, its been fun. Peace|||dont go broo|||damn its a shame to see such a good dude quit..best of luck|||ya cmon u help alot and REALLY SEAHAWKS!!|||we gotta do something to get a trade block bro, its defintly needed|||Don't want to see ya go but if ya are then why not give away your cards to people|||I'll probobly still play every now and then but done with chasing||||||



No comments:

Post a Comment