Tuesday, April 17, 2012

EliteMurda11 is ai4lyfe and hes a scammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He got my boy fireball05 for 700k.|||didn't scam me, was legit with me. Let me buy his moss before i bought the contracts.|||hes a known scammer man search his name ai4lyfe. hes scams occasionally now and does some good trades. once a scammer always a scammer!|||scams with gil3814. acted like manning got snyped when he was the one who had it snyped you think because fireball was new you'd get away with wit it then got the nerve to put up apost "gil3818 got my card" you been exposed!

You got this poor kid wanting to quit its people like you that need a good old fashion south philly @ss whoopin!|||he got fireball05? he is a good dude. i bought an AFL uni from him. cheap too!|||Dude, I posted about him being a scammer several times last week.

Do a little research before trading with anyone on this forum.

|||that dude is also known as phillyhoops he got me for 150k friday he uses some kind of voice thing when he calls its not his number

No comments:

Post a Comment