Thursday, April 12, 2012

PS3: Have rookie Benn need Edwards and Graham

[:1]I want to trade rookie Benn for Panthers Edwards and Saints Graham straight up. I've sold three Benns this week for 60K each so your getting 30K apiece for Edwards and Graham.

Don't want to sell Benn only looking to trade for both rookies I need for the gems collection.

I only do phone deals and unless you can show me some legit vouches I'll need you to go first. Search my name and you will see that I'm legit.|||TTT|||Someone help me out. These two rookies are * me off. I'll also throw in the Cole rookie card you get from the collection for free.|||TTT|||PM'd
|||received a few offers but nothing that would get me both Graham and Edwards. Let me know if you can get me both for Benn.|||Have a line on Graham still need Edwards though. If the deal for Graham goes through I will trade Benn for Edwards straight up.|||TTT|||Bump it up.|||Seriously how the heck is one damn rookie so rare. I've spent 300K+ on Bronze in the last week and not ONE of either of these guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment