Monday, April 16, 2012

SELLING AND TRADIINGGGG OFFFERSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELITE
clay
mcnabb
ap
troy polo
sjax

PRO BOWL
Hall
Mack
Lewis
Peppers

Playoff
Tramon
Rodgers

Legendary
XMAS dawk
JT
Bailey
URL

GOLD
CJ
Jared Allen
Clady
Fitz
Gates
Mangold
Long
Ngata
Champ
2 Clay 2.0's
2 McCourtey 3.0's|||Dude is a scammer|||i got people to vouche loser. sue me for not wanting to go first. top|||If you joined the forum 2 days ago, have 20 posts, and don't go first with legit people, you are the loser my friend.|||i got ppl to vouch for me my bad i dont wanna first idont care if ur legit|||Yeah, the legit guys in this forum are right. You joined two days ago have 20 posts and won't go first = you're not legit.

I wouldn't do business with you and would advise everyone who reads this thread not to either.|||Dude calls using a dialer. Does not give me his number so I could call him back.

When I asked his EA name, he gave me the wrong one!

Also uses ai4lyfe

Those who know me and my history should avoid this guy at all costs.

You have been warned!|||Add me to your legit list TL4...Rant. I want in! I want in!

I'm cool. I bathe regularly. And I make really good spaghetti.


Just sayin'.


|||


Add me to your legit list TL4...Rant. I want in! I want in!

I'm cool. I bathe regularly. And I make really good spaghetti.


Just sayin'.





Just trying to help others avoid getting scammed |||Which is a good & noble service. I'm not clever enough to be a scammer. Oh, and I'm not a dirtbag. |||bump.

The guy is so dumb, he tried the exact same scam on me again today...

Love idiots on this forum some times...|||double post...|||Trouble is, the scammers just start new accounts on here to scam the same people.

If they don't give you their number, and they won't go first, dont trade with them....

|||Murda=Scam

The only way you get to go second is after you have proven yourself to the legit members.|||


this guy is great. Just PM'ed me trying the same scam as yesterday....

Love some of the idiots on this forum....


they never cease to amaze me....

No comments:

Post a Comment